Flood Forecasting and Warning
Robust, real-time, future proof, redundant, alarm capable systems for flood management operations. KISTERS solutions were developed from the need to effectively capture time critical data during flood events.
- Future proof n-tier architecture capable of robust, fail-over operation in emergency management operation centers
- Sophisticated alarm management with scheduling, multiple notification methods and automated procedure calls for increased polling
- Couple incoming data to flood forecasting models and run simulations on an automated or ad-hoc basis with the ability to reintegrate results into future forecasts
- Utilize multiple stored rating curves during all phases of a flood
- Incorporate gauge adjusted radar solution, CALAMAR, for advanced measurement of rainfall and alarming
- Trusted solution implemented globally at major flood centers with over 24 years of field tested experience
- Advanced Artificial Neural Network (ANN) and Adaptive Learning Network (ALN) statistical forecast tools for flood forecast results in seconds!
- Robust n-tier architecture allows the rest of an organization to operate normally, while flood alert center has the computing power to handle the crisis effectively
- Integrate with web-based monitoring platforms for public safety and information dissemination